TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Spoiler. Sneek peek at the 2015 Calendar. Don't look if you
People Seeking Info

Subject Spoiler. Sneek peek at the 2015 Calendar. Don't look if you

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on December 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM
  This message has been viewed 1020 times.

Message want to be surprised.

I have had a few delays getting the calendars out this year as some of you know. Just before Christmas a close family friends father was killed in a hit and run while crossing a sidewalk. He was a retired police officer. We took some time out of our lives to make ourselves available to them. I am glad to say they finally caught the guy who did it and he is going to trial. So that put me a bit behind.

I wanted you to see what the up coming calendar will look like. The pics are from my cell phone so they are not the greatest. My apologies. I received them from the printer then realized some of the pages had holes drilled in the wrong spots as you will notice in some of the pics so I had to take them back and have them re-done. If you look carefully there are also some lines on them which the printer explained are there because his employee did not clean the print heads before printing them out. I am not sure how that works but either way, it was not acceptable. My printer has never made an error before but apparently he has a new employee that cost him some money. Talked with him today and I should have the next batch by the end of the week then I will ship them out.

Apologies for the delay but I did not want to send out a substandard product.

Thanks, Chris.

Cover

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Bonus

Back

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.